Friday 10 October 2014

Reincarnation

The title may be a bit hyperbolic but I'm essentially saying I want to reinvent this blog. In my first post, I documented my desires to become a journalist and as a result I set aside this blog to get experience in being one. However I've realised that I much prefer to just express my opinion on the news and current topics in the media and in society, rather than actually report them. Therefore this is less of a journalism blog and more of an assortment of rhetoric, ideology and hopefully prose.

I'm also aiming to have some sort of schedule with publishing, as I find I have a burst of motivation to write and then the lack of feedback discourages me. As embarrassed as I am to admit my dependency on acknowledgement, I have now decided that regardless of whether I get 1 view or 1000 views, writing is my one of my very few interests and passions in life and I am keen to pursue it.

If you happen to read this I hope you leave a comment telling me what your passions and interests are. Additionally I hope even if you don't comment, that this post in some way inspires you to follow any dream in life you are not yet pursuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment